Mulakan Harimu

Mulakan Harimu
" Tiap urusan yang tidak dimulai dengan Bismillahirrhmanirrahim maka terputuslah berkatnya (bagaikan anggota badan yang terkena kusta) "

Monday, May 10, 2010

No Lord Except ALLAH



I have no Lord but Him
(Ma Li Rabbun Siwah)

I have no Lord but Him
Forgiver, erasing sins
I have no Lord but Him
Light, to guide hearts

O Allah!
A slave with sins innumerable
my affliction has engulfed me
From You to You is my escape

O Allah!
Don't deny me Your bounty!
Don't leave me in illness!
O Benefactor, Merciful Allah!

O Allah!
You are the All-knower, the All-powerful, the Great!
O Allah!
You are the All-hearer, the All-seeing, the All-knowing!
Oh Allah!
You are the All-knower, the All-powerful, the Great!
O Allah!
You are the All-hearer, the All-seeing, the All-knowing!

I have no Lord but Him
Lord of the Heavens, the Great
Forgiving me though I disobey Him
and He is the Forbearing, the Compassionate

O Allah!
Merciful to the righteous
Forgiver of sins
And my wish is guidance

O Allah!
Have mercy on my weakness and my situation
My sin is has overburdened me
So forgive me, O Majestic Allah!

O Allah!
You are the alMighty, the Forgiver, the Merciful
O Allah!
You are the Most Holy, the Peace, the Generous
O Allah!
You are the alMighty, the Forgiver, the Merciful
O Allah!
You are the Most Holy, the Peace, the Generous
--------------------------------------------------------------------

MasyaALLAH, sangat suka lagu ni.
mungkin ni post untuk lagu yang sama buat kali kedua.
X ingat sapa yang introduce kat aku lagu ni.
Syukran pada sahabat yang pernah mengenalkan aku dengan lagu ni.

Versi BM dan Bahasa Arab dah ada, bila agaknya nak ada dalam versi BI.[waiting for it.. weheee..]

Lirik dia mudah,tapi saaaaaaaaaangat indah!!

Zikrullah- Moga Tenang Hatimu dan moga Damai Jiwamu..

Allahualam.

No comments: