SALAM..
(huh... hampir tertipu dgn kalendar BArAT... ALhamdulillah diIngatKAn... ALhamdulillah..)
Daripada Abi Hurairah r.a. katanya, telah bersabda Rasullullah s.a.w. yang maksudnya:
"Seafdal-afdal puasa selepas Ramadhan ialah puasa pada bulan Allah iaitu bulan Muharram dan seafdal-afdal solat selepas solat fardhu ialah solat malam."
(Riwayat Muslim)
Abu Hurayrah reported: "I asked the Prophet: 'Which Prayer is the best after the obligatory Prayers?' He said: 'Prayer during the mid of the night.' I asked: 'Which fasting is the best after that of Ramadan?' He said, 'The month of Allah that you call Muharram’" (Ahmad, Muslim, and Abu Dawud).
`Abdullah ibn `Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: When the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) fasted on the day of `Ashura’ and told the people to fast, they said, “O Messenger of Allah, this is a day that is venerated by the Jews and Christians.” The Messenger of Allah (saw) said, “Next year, if Allah wills, we will fast on the ninth day.” But by the time the following year came, the Messenger of Allah (saw) had passed away. (Reported by Muslim)
PERINGATAN
Puasa sunnat pada hari ke-10 Muharram hendaklah digabungkan dengan hari sebelumnya iaitu pada hari ke-9 atau dengan hari selepasnya (yakni hari ke-11) dan lebih baik lagi dikerjakan tiga hari berturut-turut iaitu ke-9,ke-10 dan ke-11. Jika ditunggalkan 10 Muharram sahaja maka hukumnya makruh kerana menyerupai amalan orang Yahudi.
Sabda Nabi Muhammad s.a.w yang bermaksud: "Berpuasalah pada hari 'Asyura (10 Muharram) dan jangalah menyamai perbuatan orang Yahudi; oleh itu berpuasalah sehari sebelum dan sehari sesudahnya."
(Riwayat Imam Ahmad)
InshaALLAh Allah xkn sia2kan doa hambanya yg berpuasa... doakn utk saudara2 semuslim kita di PAlestine khususnya dan seluruh tmpat amnya.. TP jgn lupa doa utk dri sendri juga.. =)
The Messenger of Allah (sallahu alayhi wa sallam) said; Three supplications will not be rejected (by Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala)), the supplication of the parent for his child, the supplication of the one who is fasting, and the supplication of the traveler. [al-Bayhaqi, at-Tirmidhi - Sahih]
Abu Hurairah (radiuallahu anhu) narrated that Allah's Messenger (sallahu alayhi wa sallam) said: 'In the last third of every night our Rabb (Cherisher and Sustainer) (Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) descends to the lower-most heaven and says; "Who is calling Me, so that I may answer him? Who is asking Me so that may I grant him? Who is seeking forgiveness from Me so that I may forgive him?"' [Sahih al-Bukhari, Hadith Qudsi]
The Messenger of Allah (sallahu alayhi wa sallam) said:
"Believers are like a structure, parts of which support one another. The believers, in regard to mutual love, affection, fellow-feeling is that of one body; when any limb of it aches, the whole body aches, because of sleeplessness and fever." [Sahih al-Bukhari & Muslim]
InshaALLAH ESOK & Rabu ni adalah 9 & 10 Muharram.
Selamat berpuasa dan menghidupkan sunnah Ar-Rasul.
ingat2kan rakan2 yg mungkin menanti2 tp terluPA k..
Wallahualam.
"I am a traveler seeking the truth, a human searching for the meaning of humanity and a citizen seeking dignity, freedom, stability and welfare under the shade of Islam. I am a free man who is aware of the purpose of his existence and who proclaims: “Truly, my prayer and my sacrifice, my living and my dying are all for Allah, the Lord of the worlds; no partner has He. This, am I commanded and I am of those who submit to His Will.” This is who I am. Who are you?" (Hassan al-Banna)
Mulakan Harimu
" Tiap urusan yang tidak dimulai dengan Bismillahirrhmanirrahim maka terputuslah berkatnya (bagaikan anggota badan yang terkena kusta) "
No comments:
Post a Comment